Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Gas-powered anchor nail gun for paper-banded anchor nails 35–50 mm. Convenient, time-saving, safe and wireless nail gun for attaching fittings to wood.
- Save time and money: no hoses/compressors to handle, 6 times faster than nailing by hand
- Precise and fast nailing: thanks to the efficient hole-finding nose
- Increased safety for users: hardened paper-banded anchor nail (no plastic flying around)
- Charge the battery infrequently: can handle up to 50 roofs with 1 battery charge
- Light and balanced tool: 3.8 kg
- Use in all weathers: work in temperatures from -15°C to +49°C
- LED indicator showing remaining battery time and gas
- Perfect and consistent finish: user-friendly depth adjustment
- For right- and left-handers: belt and hook can be placed on both sides
Supplied with cordless nail gun, durable tool bag, lithium battery, lithium battery charger, safety glasses, Allen key, manual and safety instructions.
Areas of use: Construction fittings with 5 mm holes, construction angles, perforated plates, joist shoes, tension straps, gerber fittings, pole shoes and roof brackets.
- Weight according to EPTA (kg): 3.8 kg
- Max number of operations/second: 2-3 attachments
- Max number of operations/hour: 1000 attachments
- Length of attachment: 35-50 mm
- Gas cartridge, capacity: 1250 (-5°C) attachments
- Battery type: Lithium
- Battery, charging time: 90 min
- Shots per battery charge: 13000 mounts
- Magazine capacity: 27 attachments
- Magazine angle: 34°
- Working temperature: -15°C to +49°C
- Energy: 95 J
- Vibrations (EN ISO 8662-11) ahv: 4.3 m/s²
- Sound pressure (EN 12549) Lpa, 1s, 1m: 95 dB(A)
- Max sound pressure (EN 12549) LpCpeak: 135 dB(C)