Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Gas-operated bolt gun for interior wall mounting. Optimal for attaching interior wall rails and electrical applications to concrete and steel. Perfectly balanced and durable system with light technology.
- Fast and with cost savings: Up to 6 times faster than conventional methods.
- No downtime: reliable and high-performance technology
- Less fatigue thanks to a light and well-balanced tool
- Health and safety: almost completely dust-free and less vibration
- No need for daily charging: Up to 3500 shots per charge.
- Versatile: Nails up to 40 mm and numerous accessories for many different areas of use.
- Works in all temperatures: -15°C up to +49°C
Supplied with bolt gun Pulsa 40P+, durable tool case, magazine, battery, battery charger, Allen key, safety glasses, manual, safety instructions and declaration of conformity.
- Weight according to EPTA (kg) : 3.8 kg
- Max number of operations/second : 2 attachments
- Max number of operations/hour : 1000 fastenings
- Length of attachment : 15-40 mm
- Gas cartridge, capacity : 500 attachments
- Battery type : Lithium
- Battery, charging time : 105 min
- Shots per battery charge : 10000 mounts
- Magazine capacity : 20 attachments
- Working temperature : -15°C to +49°C
- Energy : 100 J
- Vibrations (EN ISO 8662-11) ahv : 4.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure (EN 12549) Lpa, 1s, 1m : 96 dB(A)
- Max sound pressure (EN 12549) LpCpeak : 135 dB(C)